Tuesday 3 September 2013

Health Benefits of Go Ark (Cow urine Extract)




SUCCESS OF COW URINE IN CURING DISEASES
In order to understand the curing process, it’s essential to know why diseases occur.
Why diseases occur?
Following are the reasons:

  1. Attack of various germs on various parts of body.
  2. Due to decrease in immune power of body.
  3. Due to imbalance of tridosh (bile, mucous and air).
  4. Lack of healthy nutrients in the body for different reason.
  5. Lack of some minerals.
  6. Mental tension / stress
  7. Excessive use of medicines.
  8. Lack of electric waves in body.
  9. In old age due to any of the above reasons.
  10. Lack of healthy ingredients in food.
  11. Working against the voice of soul (i.e. immoral sinful activities).
  12. Sins committed in previous births.
  13. Entrance of spirits in body.
  14. Hereditary causes.
  15. Poisons and toxins in body.
HOW COW URINE WINS OVER DISEASES?
  1. Cow urine has amazing germicidal power to kill all varieties of germs. All diseases generated by germs are thus destroyed.
  2. Cow urine balances the tridosh (mucous, bile and air) thus diseases are cured.
  3. Cow urine corrects functioning of liver. So, liver makes healthy pure blood. It supplies power to the body to fight diseases.
  4. Cow urine has all elements, which compensate for deficiency of nutrients in our body, which are required for healthy life.
  5. Cow urine contains many minerals especially Copper etc. It compensates for mineral deficiency in our body. Presence of gold salts protects body against diseases.
  6. Mental tension hurts nervous and muscular system. Cow urine is calledmedhya and hradya, which means it, gives strength to brain and heart. Thus cow urine protects heart and brain from damages caused by mental tension & protects these organs from disorders and diseases.
  7. Excessive use of any medicine leaves some unwanted residue in our body. This residue causes diseases. Cow urine destroys the poisonous effects of residues and makes body disease free.
  8. Electric currents (rays) keep our body healthy. These currents (rays) are present in environment. These rays in form of extremely small currents enter our body through Copper in our body. We get Copper from cow urine. To attract these electric waves we need this quality of copper. Thus we become healthy.
  9. Cow urine is not only an elixir, but also stops ageing process and destroys diseases.
  10. The nutrients, which are less available in food, are compensated by nutrients present in cow urine and thus help to regain health.
  11. By acting against the voice of soul (immoral & sinful action), the heart and mind become narrow minded. Due to this the functioning of body is effected and causes diseases. Cow urine provides mode of goodness. Thus helps us to perform correct activities by mind. Thus protects from diseases.
  12. In scriptures some diseases are said to be due to actions performed in previous lives which we have to bear. Ganga resides in cow urine. Ganga is destroyer of sins, thus cow urine destroys such previous sins and so diseases are cured.
  13. The diseases caused by entrant of ghosts in body are cured by intake of cow urine. The Master of ghosts is Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva holds Ganga on his head. Ganga is in cow urine also. Thus by taking cow urine, the ghosts get to see Ganga over their master’s head. So they are calmed and become peaceful. So they do not trouble the body. Thus, diseases caused by entrance of ghosts are also destroyed.
  14. By regularly taking cow urine before sickness, we get so much immunity that any attack of diseases is repulsed.
  15. Cow urine being miraculous poison destroyer, destroys the disease caused by poison (Toxin). Extremely poisonous medicinal herbs are purified by cow urine. Cow urine provides immunity power by increasing resistance power against diseases in human body. It is not only non-poisonous but also destroys poison. It is anti toxin.
Go-ark Miracles:-
  • 1.      Problem of Pitta
Problem: - I had severe Pitta problem in my body.  Whenever I had headache and if it’s severe then Pitta comes out But in the past I already had Pitta problem. Whenever I travelled in the bus I had severe nausea problem.
Solution: - I started taking Go-ark either in the morning or in the night as per the instruction.  I continued to drink Go-ark for a year.  I passed out from my college.  I received an offer letter from a company that is 50kms away from my house.   There was no other option to travel other then bus.  In the past when I used to travel by bus for even 30kms I had severe nausea.  However I was not sure what will happen now since I was taking Go –ark from past one year.  Finally the day arrived.  I started travelling.  However to my surprise I did not have slight feeling of nausea even once.  It’s almost one full year and till day I did not have nausea problem while travelling.
  • 2.      Problem of stomach pain
Problem: - One of my neighbors had a severe stomach ache. My neighbor never had alcohol or any tobacco substance in his entire life.  He had stomach ache regularly and he had consulted many doctors for the same.
Solution: - I visited this neighbor friend of mine and suggested Go-ark.  I gave him enough Go-ark which was sufficient for three days, He started using it immediately and on the third day itself he realized that his ache has vanished suddenly.  Before he could convey good news to me I had left for my duty to another village.  Later when I visited him again he told me about the miracle and requested me to get Go-ark for him.
  • 3.      Dantamanjan Miracles:-
Influence of hearing Go Mata class was so strong that I instantly started using Dantamanjan.  I never had any tooth problem. I was using Dantamanjan instead of toothpaste.  However when I had visited my village, I had noticed that my father’s tooth were aching and were also moving.  It had become weak because of tobacco chewing habit.  I suggested my father to use Dantamanjan.  After using this Dantamanjan powder he realized that his teeth’s are not moving and have become little strong.  Moreover the ache in the tooth had vanished especially when he used to eat something specific hot and spicy. From that day onwards he has been using Dantamanjan regularly.  .
  • 4.      Netrajyoti Miracle:-
Due to old age my father’s eyesight had become weak.  I had suggested him to use Netrajyoti.  As per the recommendation he used to use it daily at night just before going to sleep.  He had to put few drops of Netrajyoti every night in his eyes.  After few months i.e. after two to three months of usage of Netrajyoti he informed me that his specks number has been reduced.
  • 5.      Face pack Miracle:-
My cousin sister is in her teens and as the natural course she had lots of pimples on her face.  I gave her the face pack and now she has no pimples on her face any more.
  • 6.      Shishu Go-Rakshak:-
This is medicine I experimented on my sister’s son few days ago. Her son is just one and a half year old.  He had toilet issue. He used to pass bowel only after two to three days and whenever he had to pass toilet he had terrible pain in the stomach. Because of which he used to cry a lot. She had consulted many doctors for the same. They used to prescribe medicines which once over the problem and ache would occur once again. Co-incidentally I had carried with me Shishu Go- Rakshak that day.  I gave it to her and told her to use as per the prescription.  What a miracle! Her son has regular toilet and has no stomach pain. She was very grateful to mother cow.

If you want to verify above details you can call or write to me at following in India.
Shailesh Swamy (B. Tech, Chemical Engineering): +91 9373881896, swami099@gmail.com


Literature Blogs
© Vedas Beyond Science 2014 Designed By -Sameer Chandrakar vedas beyond science